RRB NTPC Admit Card for Stage I:
RRB NTPC Admit Card Update: 9th Feb 2020
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is likely to release the RRB NTPC admit card for 35,208 vacancies under the Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) soon. RRB issues RRB NTPC Admit Card 14 days before the exam date. RRB NTPC 2020 Stage I exam is tentatively scheduled in the month of March-April 2020. The admit card for the stage I exam will be released soon by RRB but there is no official update on this. The admit card link will be updated here once it has been released by RRB.
Recently, RRB has released a notice regarding total number of candidates applied for different exams of Indian Railway. As per this notice, 1,26,30,885 candidates applied for RRB NTPC 2020 exam. The RRB NTPC Computer Based Tests(CBTs) will be conducted in 15 languages namely Hindi, English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Marathi, Manipuri, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
Comments
Post a Comment